Social Media and Content Executive
As one of the North West’s Top 50 integrated agencies and made up from some of the finest talent in the industry, we are looking for a social media and content executive to join our award-winning team.
The role will suit someone who has a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a social media position.
Working closely with the team your role will include managing the day-to-day social media activity and creative for a range of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the implementation of day-to-day social media campaigns
- Draft & schedule social posts
- Assist in the management of several online communities – answering questions, responding to comments, and engaging with the audience
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for social media campaigns
- Create relationships with other brands, influencers and bloggers on behalf of our clients
- Help to create and evolve brand personas on social media for clients
- Brief our creative and content teams on social media asset creation
- Advert creation for social media content amplification
- Monitor and report results to the wider team and clients
- Work with teams across the agency on integrated campaigns and new business briefs
- Project manage the social media elements of integrated campaigns.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ social media experience
- Experience working across multiple channels – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok
- High attention to detail
- Experience working in a marketing or social media agency
- Paid social media experience
We offer a competitive salary package and a flexible working environment with the opportunity to work from both our Manchester and Cheshire offices.
Why choose BBI?
As well as a great client base, award winning work, ongoing career progession opportunities and learning and development programmes you will also get:
- 23 days holiday a year, plus an additional day for each year of service up to five years
- Extensive private medical insurance
- Life Cover
- Free parking (Macclesfield)
- Your Birthday off
- Team building/reward activities
- Christmas parties
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day
Apply using the form below or send your CV to [email protected]