Social Media Account Manager
As one of the North West’s Top 50 integrated agencies and made up from some of the finest talent in the industry, we’re looking for an experienced social media manager to look after our retained social accounts.
As a part of your role you will:
- Be responsible for implementing social media strategies in line with the scope of work
- Project management: working with internal account teams and external brand teams/agency partners to manage end to end delivery across social accounts
- Content management: briefing & approving creative and scheduling content
- Influencer management: sourcing effective partnerships and making them happen
- Community management: copywriting and strategically managing all communication on the platforms we're managing
- Paid Media management: briefing the paid social team where required and owning the boosting of organic content
- Reporting: analysing data and producing insightful reports for your clients so they know about all the great stuff we're doing
You will have:
- 2-3 years experience working with social media channels (agency-side preferable
- Personable: communication is key. You love working with people and have a natural ability to handle challenges
- You love brands and social media: you're fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and use social media to do this. You are naturally curious about the developments of the digital world and excited by its potential.
- Pride in your work: we treat our client's brands as our own and are meticulous about our approach. You will take real pride in what you deliver and always strive for perfection
- Real drive and ambition: you'll be constantly adapting to the ever-growing world of social, and we need people who have the mindset of growth as well as the ambition to get there
-Initiative: you're enterprising and eager to learn and want to accelerate your career by playing a key role in building and growing our business
Why choose BBI?
As well as a great client base, award winning work, ongoing career progression opportunities and learning/development programmes you will also get:
- 23 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays and an extra day for each year of service up to a maximum of 5 extra days
- Your birthday off
- Extensive private medical insurance
- Life Cover
- Work-place pension scheme
- Team building/reward activities
- Christmas parties
- Free healthy snacks
Apply using the form below or send your CV to [email protected]
BBI is an integrated agency that accelerates growth by content-led performance across paid, owned and earned channels. We use Customerology™ to fuse analytical and behavioural data, unearthing real world insights to grow established and emerging brands.
Our team blends the best of strategy, creative and performance. Made up of analytical thinkers, creative technologists, content producers and connected channel specialists, we work together to deliver performance across a wider variety of sectors.
We’re proud to be independent and our success is testament to the kind of workplace we’ve created: an environment that fosters creativity and rewards bravery every day.