Looking to make the next step in your SEO career? Why not see if you have what it takes to join Prolific North’s fastest growing integrated agency? We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic SEO Manager, with a strong knowledge of technical SEO disciplines to join our growing team here at BBI. Would you like to be a part of an agency where your SEO skills drive high performance accounts, where your understanding of organic search enables you to lead client strategy and plans?
Join our talented team
This role will see you form part of our Manchester-based SEO team in our office on Princess Street a few days a week, working remotely the rest of the time. The successful candidate will have experience of running SEO campaigns for brands of all sizes, from SMEs to e-commerce. As SEO Manager, you will be expected to have a strong grasp and experience in technical SEO and also demonstrate an ability to work alongside content and digital PR teams in order to deliver outstanding organic success.
Your every day and you.
As part of your role, you will:
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Define tasks and strategy for organic search campaigns
- Do deep and forensic SEO auditing and documentation
- Be responsible for tech issues analysis, diagnosis, and solutions
- Be responsible for keyword research, tracking and search trends analysis
- Be responsible for detailed organic performance and ROI reporting
- Collaborate with our web developers
- Brief and liaise with our Content team
- Collaborate with our client services for reporting and upsell opportunities
- Provide new business support
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
We’d love you to have:
- 5 years experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- Experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy – Required
- Experience of crawling software and tech issues diagnosis – Required
- Proficiency with relevant SEO tools (Screaming Frog, SiteBulb) and web analytics (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio) – Required
- Backlink Profiling and analysis – Required
- Experience of CMS platforms (WordPress, Laravel) – Required
- A high-level of proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word – Required
- Server Log Analysis – Desired
- A critical and problem-solving mindset
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you have a proven track record of delivering organic non-brand growth and delivering return on investment for SEO clients, then we want to hear from you.
Your commercial awareness and skills will be well rewarded with a superb working environment, a clearly mapped training and development plan, the opportunity to work with a great group of people, IT equipment chosen by you, and a highly competitive remuneration package.
You will also benefit from the following perks:
- 23 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays and an extra day for each year of service up to a maximum of 5 extra days.
- A birthday holiday.
- Private Health Insurance
- A company health scheme that includes your own private nutritionist, free breakfast, and healthy snacks throughout the day.
- Life insurance cover.
- A work-place pension scheme.
- Team building, reward activities and all agency parties.
- Access to career development and training tools.
- Individual membership of the IPA and access to training and professional qualifications.
In return for being charismatic, hungry for career development and for having the right skills to be a part of our team, you will be given the responsibility to make a real difference to your clients, our agency offering as well as your own career development. Did we mention, you’ll also be working with some big brands! If you have the daily drive and determination to make a real difference, please upload your CV and a covering note below, or send to [email protected].
BBI is an integrated agency that accelerates growth by content-led performance across paid, owned and earned channels. We use Customerology™ to fuse analytical and behavioural data, unearthing real world insights to grow established and emerging brands.
Our team blends the best of strategy, creative and performance. Made up of analytical thinkers, creative technologists, content producers and connected channel specialists, we work together to deliver performance across a wider variety of sectors. We’re proud to be independent and our success is testament to the kind of workplace we’ve created: an environment that fosters creativity and rewards bravery every day.