We are looking for a proven SEO Manager to join our evolving Performance team based at either our Manchester or Macclesfield office.
You will lead the development and implementation of SEO strategy for some of the agency’s leading clients.
You will oversee the day-to-day responsibilities of the SEO team, ensuring our high standards are always met. Working closely with the Digital Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing SEO campaigns for clients
- Ensuring performance is at the heart of all SEO strategy; delivering clear ROI for clients
- Manage internal and external teams and ensure that project plans, roadmaps and strategies are delivered on time and to the highest standard
- Develop accounts through application of best practice implementation, processes, technology, testing and innovation
You will be a strong problem solver with a proven track record of delivering SEO campaigns. You will have an extensive knowledge of SEO strategy for both development and implementation and be ready to work with a varied portfolio of clients across multiple sectors.
- Commercial awareness
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet time critical deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable with presenting to clients
- Highly skilled in analytics with a keen eye for attention to detail
In return we offer a competitive salary package and a flexible working environment.