We are currently recruiting for a talented PHP Developer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience to join the growing development team.
We are an award-winning digital agency, working with renowned clients on a wide range of projects. This is an opportunity with long term progression possibilities for a talented and ambitious developer.
You will join an agile team, adopting best-practice to ensure software quality, security and integrity without compromising agility and innovation.
These are the core skills you’ll need on a day-to-day basis. You’ll know your way around setting up Drupal and WordPress sites, building themes and integrating bespoke extensions.
- Drupal 7 & 8 (preferable, training can be provided)
We don’t expect you to know everything, but the following skills, or a desire to learn some of them would be beneficial:
If successful, you will receive on-going training and development and be encouraged to learn new skills and further develop your career. This role will suit someone who is technically strong and looking to join a focused and driven company.
- 31 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- An extra day’s paid holiday for each year of employment (up to 36 days)
- Your birthday as an additional paid holiday
- Performance related bonuses
- Generous budget to pick your own hardware and software
- Generous work place pension scheme
- Company benefits scheme – including high street discounts/cinema tickets offers, mobile phone/device insurance
- Social events
- Free fruit!