Senior Account Manager
Would you like to be a part of an agency where your digital skills drive high performance accounts, where your understanding of organic and paid search, paid social and tech/web development enable you to lead client strategy and plans? Are you passionate about exceptional client service and being part of a team that delivers highly creative and profitable outcomes?
As one of the North’s fastest growing agencies and made up from some of the finest talent in the industry, we are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our vibrant agency and be part of our award-winning team.
Join our talented team
Your confidence and channel knowledge will enable you to guide and advise our clients. You will lead your own client portfolio and be an important part of our agency life.
As part of our Client Services team, you will work alongside development and performance teams to apply your skills to a wide portfolio of brands, across B2B and B2C sectors, with a focus on integrating multiple channels including organic and paid search, paid social, content and web development amongst others.
Your ability to manage projects, use your strategic and analytical skills and your passion for new business, will open endless opportunities for you to be part of a fast paced, challenging, and fun team.
As part of your role you will:
- Be the lead on key client accounts, managing the strategy and deliverables.
- Build strategic relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Understand the client’s business, strategic objectives and produce proposals and recommendations.
- Maximise the value clients receive from their existing marketing investment and identifying & presenting new revenue-driving opportunities.
- Collaborate to ensure that work, cost estimates and production remain within the timing plans and budgets, escalating issues where appropriate.
- Prepare and present regular performance summaries to each client account.
- Mobilise internal and external resource to ensure the best outcomes.
- Ensure activity is delivered on time and on budget.
- Play a proactive role in agency growth.
- Motivate and coach the wider client service team.
You will have:
- A solid background in digital/performance marketing and understand website development, PPC, SEO, analytics and paid social channels.
- Experience working as a Senior Account Manager or an Account Manager in a comparable agency, ideally with a minimum of 3 years agency experience.
- Hunger to join a fast paced, high growth agency and become an integral part of the team.
- Ability to juggle competing demands and accept pressure in composed and calm manner.
- Experience working on new business pitches and a willingness to learn and develop further from senior people who run new business.
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to earn respect quickly from clients.
Your commercial awareness and skills will be well rewarded with a superb working environment, a clearly mapped training and development plan, the opportunity to work with a great group of people, IT equipment chosen by you, and a highly competitive remuneration package.
You will also benefit from the following perks:
- 23 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays and an extra day for each year of service up to a maximum of 5 extra days.
- A birthday holiday.
- Private Health Insurance
- A company health scheme that includes your own private nutritionist, free breakfast and healthy snacks throughout the day.
- Life insurance cover.
- A work-place pension scheme.
- Access to career development and training tools.
- Individual membership of the IPA and access to training and professional qualifications.
In return for being charismatic, hungry for career development and for having the right skills to be a part of our team, you will be given the responsibility to make a real difference to your clients, our agency offering as well as your own career development. Did we mention, you’ll also be working with some big brands!
If you have the daily drive and determination to make a real difference, please upload your CV and a covering note below, or send to [email protected]
BBI is an integrated agency that accelerates growth by content-led performance across paid, owned and earned channels. We use Customerology™ to fuse analytical and behavioural data, unearthing real world insights to grow established and emerging brands.
Our team blends the best of strategy, creative and performance. Made up of analytical thinkers, creative technologists, content producers and connected channel specialists, we work together to deliver performance across a wider variety of sectors. We’re proud to be independent and our success is testament to the kind of workplace we’ve created: an environment that fosters creativity and rewards bravery every day.