PR Executive / Senior PR Executive
Are you passionate about digital, a confident multi-tasker and an all-round people person? As one of the North West’s fastest growing agencies and made up from some of the finest talent in the industry, we are looking for a PR Executive or Senior to join our vibrant agency and be part of our award-winning team, supporting across multiple clients.
Join our talented team
As part of our PR team, you will be responsible for media relations and campaign activation across a range of clients.
Working closely with PR account managers and the head of PR, you will have a wide range of projects, clients & responsibilities to get stuck into. You’ll be a key player working on delivering high quality media coverage as part of a fast-paced, challenging and fun team.
Your every day and you.
As part of your role you will:
- Create, manage and maintain media target lists
- Organise and attend media launches and photo shoots
- Produce a range of written PR content from articles, blogs and white papers to case studies and press releases
- Reactive media relations - deal with incoming enquiries
- Proactive media relations - create opportunities for clients and pursue them until the coverage is secured
- Monthly reporting, analysis of learnings and suggesting future areas for improvement
- Create relationships with other brands, influencers and bloggers on behalf of our clients
- Gain and build the trust and confidence of your clients
You will have:
- Experience of working with a PR team
- Excellent communicator with strong writing skills
- Able to create engaging stories for media
- Experience in pitching to press
- Proven media relations skills and contacts
- Ability to think creatively and contribute ideas
- Appetite to stay ahead of emerging industry trends
- Focus on continuing professional development and lifelong learning
- Strong copywriting, proofreading and written communication skills
- Desire to support senior team members with social media and PR strategy development
In return for being charismatic, hungry for career development and for having the right skills to be a part of our team, you will be given the responsibility to make a real difference to your clients, our agency offering as well as your own career development.
If you have the daily drive and determination to make a real difference, please upload your CV and a covering note below, or send to [email protected]gbrandideas.co.uk
Big Brand Ideas is an agency focused on creating engaging, immersive and highly creative experiences for brands. We are a collaboration of some of the top names from network and bespoke agencies, brought together to deliver a boutique experience and service to clients.
Unique in our approach and our desire to do things differently, we build client teams that combine the best of abilities in design, dev, tech, content, engagement and performance. Our belief in our approach ensures we produce brilliant results for clients.