Big Brand Ideas is on the hunt for a dynamic PR account manager to join its team.
Working as part of an enthusiastic and motivated team in a fast-paced environment, the PR account manager is responsible for delivery of PR and engagement services across a range of Big Brand Ideas clients.
Join our talented team
You will directly manage a portfolio of PR and integrated clients, reporting to the Head of PR.
The successful candidate will identify growth opportunities, new customers and work with the Head of PR to develop new business.
The role is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven PR professional to make their mark in a growing agency with a friendly and supportive culture.
About the role:
As PR account manager/SAM/Director you will work on PR strategy, campaign activation and everything in between.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent creative and corporate writer who understands how to use insights to craft a campaign or story. Strong coverage generation skills including contacts and proven experience at generating great coverage at national and regional levels.
You will be the main point of contact for clients and will manage your own workload. As with any marketing agency, the ability to juggle and prioritise a number of clients is a must.
You will have a solid understanding of PR and experience developing, implementing and effectively measuring PR campaigns that work across a variety of channels.
The ideal person will also have a good understanding of social media and a range of skills including channel management, content strategy and creation and paid for media techniques. Evidence of creative and successful social media campaign planning and management would be desired as well as good understanding of SEO.
You will be a great team player who is highly efficient and organised, and works well within a team environment. Highly presentable, personable, highly spirited and excellent multi-tasker, this person will also play a key part in new business development, working with the wider PR and engagement team.
In return we offer the opportunity to work with some excellent brands, good career prospects and a competitive salary package.
You will have:
- Minimum three years’ PR experience
- A high quality portfolio that demonstrates successful outcomes of previous experience
- Excellent communicator with strong writing skills
- Able to translate technically challenging subject matters into engaging stories for both media and content marketing
- Proven media relations skills and contacts
- Experience in delivering campaigns from planning through to evaluation
- Fluency in digital/social media platforms
- A creative brain
- Experience in pitching and driving new business
- Appetite to stay ahead of emerging PR trends
- Focus on continuing professional development and lifelong learning
- Gain and build the trust and confidence of your clients
- Attend meetings and conference calls with full reporting
- Collaborate with the team to deliver top quality results for clients
- Manage strategy, planning, activation and evaluation of integrated creative campaigns
- Creation of proposal and scopes of work for existing / new clients, with support of directors
- Fee and cost budget creation and management
- Create, manage and maintain media target lists
- Organise and attend media launches and photo shoots
- Create campaign plans and calendars in line with client objectives
- Produce a range of written PR content from articles, blogs and white papers to case studies and press releases
- Reactive media relations - deal with incoming enquiries
- Proactive media relations - create opportunities for clients and pursue them until the coverage is secured
- Supporting Engagement Director and PR Director with new business
Why choose BBI?
As well as a great client base, award winning work, ongoing career progression opportunities and learning/development programmes you will also get:-
- 23 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays and an extra day for each year of service up to a maximum of 5 extra days
- Your birthday off
- Extensive private medical insurance
- Life Cover
- Work-place pension scheme
- Team building/reward activities
- Christmas parties
- Free healthy snacks
Apply using the form below or send your CV to [email protected]
BBI is an integrated agency that accelerates growth by content-led performance across paid, owned and earned channels. We use Customerology™ to fuse analytical and behavioural data, unearthing real world insights to grow established and emerging brands.
Our team blends the best of strategy, creative and performance. Made up of analytical thinkers, creative technologists, content producers and connected channel specialists, we work together to deliver performance across a wider variety of sectors. We’re proud to be independent and our success is testament to the kind of workplace we’ve created: an environment that fosters creativity and rewards bravery every day.