We are on the hunt for talented, creative people who are interested in a varied and interesting career in our engagement team. As part of a team of PR experts, you will work with talented colleagues in teams that combine SEO, content, creative and development to deliver impactful results for clients.
At Big Brand Ideas we do things differently. We drive integration from the start of our planning processes to create something unique and highly relevant that leaves a lasting impact for our clients.
If you’d like to pop in for a chat, hear more, or apply to join our award-winning team, please get in touch.
The role will suit someone who has a minimum of three years’ experience in PR and is looking to work independently as well as part of a team.
Working closely with the wider team your role will include managing the day to day PR activity for a range of clients as well as delivering new innovative campaigns that will generate significant media coverage.
Your role will include:
- Gaining and building the trust and confidence of your clients
- Attending meetings and conference calls with full reporting
- Collaborating with the wider team to deliver top quality results for clients
- Creating proposals and scopes of work for existing / new clients, with support of directors
- Fee and cost budget creation and management
- Creating, managing and maintaining media target lists
- Organising and attending media launches and photo shoots
- Creating campaign plans and calendars in line with client objectives
- Producing a range of written PR content from articles, blogs and white papers to case studies and Press releases
- Reactive media relations – dealing with incoming enquiries
- Proactive media relations – creating opportunities for clients and pursuing them until the coverage is secured
- Supporting Engagement Director and PR Director with new business
- In return we offer a competitive salary package and a flexible working environment. Part time (no less than three days) would be considered for the right candidate.