The role will suit someone who has a minimum of 3 years experience in PR and is looking to work independently as well as part of a team.
Working closely with the the account management teams your role will include managing the day to day PR activity for a range of clients as well as helping new, innovative campaigns that will generate significant media coverage.
Your role will include:
- Writing press releases, news stories, articles, case studies and product pieces
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online
- Generating web links
- Dealing with bloggers and vloggers
- Respond to phone calls and emails from journalists
- Arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for clients’ spokespeople – in person or over the phone – and facilitate these meetings where appropriate
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
- Attend client events and industry conferences
- Brainstorming fresh ideas for PR campaigns
In return we offer a competitive salary package and a flexible working environment. Part time (no less than 3 days) would be considered for the right candidate.Apply Now