We are on the hunt for talented, creative people who are interested in a varied and interesting career in our engagement team. As part of a team of PR experts, you will work with talented colleagues in teams that combine SEO, content, creative and development to deliver impactful results for clients.
At Big Brand Ideas we do things differently. We drive integration from the start of our planning processes to create something unique and highly relevant that leaves a lasting impact for our clients.
If you’d like to pop in for a chat, hear more, or apply to join our award-winning team, please get in touch.
The role will suit someone who has a minimum of 1 year’s experience in PR and is looking to work as part of an ever expanding team.
Working closely with the Account Manager and PR Director, your role will include managing the day to day PR activity for a range of clients as well as helping create new, innovative campaigns that will generate significant media coverage.
Your role will include:
- Writing press releases, news stories, articles, case studies and product pieces
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online
- Generating web links
- Dealing with bloggers and vloggers
- Respond to phone calls and emails from journalists
- Arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for clients’ spokespeople – in person or over the phone – and facilitate these meetings where appropriate
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
- Attend client events and industry conferences
- Brainstorming fresh ideas for PR campaigns
In return we offer a competitive salary package and a flexible working environment.