Are you tired of treading water? Want more than just free-breakfasts, ball pools and an unfulfilled social calendar? Do you long for adventure, new experiences and free parking?
Big Brand Ideas are currently on the lookout for a talented and driven PPC search manager to help develop our paid-search offering; we’re a full-service agency based in Macclesfield who produce award-winning content and activation campaigns for some of the UK’s leading B2B and B2C brands.
Working as part of our strategic performance team, you’ll be responsible for the creation and management of paid-search campaigns across Adwords, GDN and YouTube, whilst also working closely with our engagement team to provide support for social and content amplification activity.
With a head for data and a passion for innovation, you’ll be a crucial member of our rapidly growing performance team and ensure that standards of delivery are maintained and campaign performance is maximised. To support you in your role you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skillsets into new areas, working alongside some of the industries brightest and best. Eligibility wise, we’re looking for an individual with at least two years’ worth of experience (or if you are worth it two years crammed into one) with a demonstrable knowledge of implementing paid-search across different industry verticals and for varying sizes of clients with spends exceeding 30k. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious self-starter who wants to experience life in a relaxed and creative full-service agency producing some amazing work with plenty of scope for growth. Like what you read? Send over your CV to email@example.com or connect for a chat on LinkedIn, or just give us a call. Salary: £28 – £33k (depending on experience) Key points
- Comprehensive training and development plan with real scope for progression.
- Competitive salary and generous employee bonus scheme.
- Drama-free environment with plenty of awful banter to get involved with.
- BBC News on all day, every-day to help you stay connected with the real world.
- A craft pub across the road.
- Free parking right outside the office.
- Five minutes walk from Macclesfield station.
- Direct train routes: 23 Minutes to Manchester Piccadilly, 17 Minutes to Stoke-On-Trent.
No recruitment agencies please!Apply Now