The chosen candidate will be well-versed in PPC campaign management and ideally have several years of agency experience already. We’re looking for an ambitious marketer who is as much at home in Excel and GA as they are delivering strategy and insight to a client.
An interest and passion in all things digital is advantageous and you’ll be expected to be able to work independently and as part of the team, liaising closely with Organic, Social and PR departments to maximise return and help develop our award-winning creative campaigns.
This is a rare opportunity for quick progression to departmental head level, along with the chance to develop an industry-leading paid search team and service offering from scratch.
Along with a competitive salary, we can also offer equity share, flexible working hours and the potential to work between our Manchester and Macclesfield based offices.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work to established KPI’s and campaign targets.
- Strong commercial understanding; with a head for numbers and insight.
- Experience of managing PPC campaigns across both B2B & B2C verticals.
- Working knowledge of other channels; including Social, Organic and Content.
- Highly detail orientated with excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 2-years experience within a similar full-service or digital marketing agency.
- Previous management experience preferred but not a necessity.
£34-37k dependant on experience.