Fancy working for one of the UK’s fastest growing integrated creative agencies?
Big Brand Ideas are on the hunt for an ambitious and talented PPC executive to join our quickly expanding performance marketing department.
You’ll be a confident communicator and dynamic team-player, demonstrating experience in using tools such as Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel to interrogate data & deliver powerful insight and performance across both Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
With the ability to think on your feet and adapt quickly, you’ll be collaborative in your approach, working closely with creative, development PR teams to brainstorm ideas, optimise campaigns and promote new ways of working across the agency.
A good sense of humour, unbridled enthusiasm and an impeccable attention to detail are all advantageous, though most importantly you’ll possess a positive attitude and take pride in delivering your very best work in a creative and supportive agency environment.
Along with a competitive salary, you’ll enjoy flexible working hours, free parking, nutritious breakfasts and a packed social-event calendar.
- Highly self-motivated problem solver with the ability to manage your own time and workload.
- A head for numbers and insight, being able to spot trends and patterns in raw data.
- Experience of using other PPC Products like Shopping campaigns, GDN, Bing Native Ads, Gmail, UAC and/or YouTube Ads is desirable.
- General knowledge of other channels; such as Social, Organic, Display and Content.
- Minimum of 1-years’ experience within a digital marketing agency or In-house.
- Must have a passion for learning, testing and analysing statistical data.
*dependant on experience.