At BBI, we build bespoke web-based solutions to industry-leading standards. The team is expanding and we’re looking for a PHP Developer to be involved in the full development lifecycle, taking full ownership in some cases and working with the wider team on the bigger projects.
Location: Manchester or Macclesfield
We have offices in Manchester and Macclesfield, both are just a short walk from major train stations and we also have on-site parking available at our Macclesfield office.
The role will include:
- Developing new, bespoke web applications using Laravel and AWS
- Database Design
- Integration/API work
- Getting involved in the full project lifecycle
- Supporting existing client projects
You’ll need experience in:
- REST APIs
- Unit Testing
Experience with Gitflow and devops is preferable but not essential. Our typical tech stack includes: AWS, VueJS, Laravel, SASS, JSON and WebPack.
We’re looking for a mid or senior level developer to work on a wide variety of agile projects in a laid back environment. You’ll be working alongside a talented team of developers, designers, researchers, performance and content specialists and account handlers.
If successful, you will receive on-going training and development and be encouraged to learn new skills and further develop your career. This role will suit someone who is technically strong and looking to join a focused and driven company.
- 31 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- An extra day’s paid holiday for each year of employment (up to 36 days)
- Your birthday as an additional paid holiday
- Performance related bonuses
- Generous budget to pick your own hardware and software
- Generous work place pension scheme
- Private Healthcare and Death-in-Service
- Social events
- Free fruit!
Ready for the BBI challenge? Let’s talk.