Junior Designer / Artworker
Big Brand Ideas is on the hunt for a talented Junior Designer/Artworker to join our fast-paced, fast-growing creative team. The right person will have a solid portfolio of design and artwork under their belt, spanning different brands, digital formats, and campaigns with an exceptional eye for detail and excellent problem-solving ideas.
Join our talented team
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Design. Working from our fantastic offices in Manchester expect to create a wide range of branded design/artwork and layouts including digital assets from concept to final delivery. We’re looking for an all-rounder - someone with a real passion for design and artwork who can also bring their own innovative and fresh ideas to the table.
To qualify you should be skilled in Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign. Other essential skills include artwork and layout capabilities.
Your everyday and you
- Designing, art working and conceptualising across a range of formats.
- Producing high end design and final artwork.
- Dissecting internal/external briefs and providing work that meets client requirements.
- Collaborating with teams to determine the design direction.
- Actively participating in idea generation, campaign development, and execution.
- Maintaining high standards of design and exercising quality control.
- Ensuring consistency and quality across all artwork.
- Liaising with clients to present feedback and talk through deliverables.
- Assisting the team with design requirements both client and internal.
- Supporting departments, including social media, strategy, PR, client services.
- Working across multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Managing demanding and changing deadlines.
We’d love you to have:
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Previous experience within a similar role OR design-related university degree.
- Ability to adapt and think on the spot, solving problems and breaking down barriers.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- The ability to manage multiple projects.
- The hunger to grow and develop your skills.