Would you like to be a part of an agency where your client services expertise drive high performance accounts, where your understanding of digital enables you to lead client strategy and plans? Are you passionate about exceptional client service and being part of a team that delivers highly creative and profitable outcomes?
As one of the UK’s fastest growing agencies, with offices in both Manchester city centre and Macclesfield, we are looking for an experienced Integrated Account Director to join our our award-winning team.
Join our talented team
Are you passionate about clients, digital and have a penchant for analytics? Your confidence and channel knowledge will enable you to guide and advise clients. You will lead your own client portfolio and be an important part of our agency life.
As part of our Client Services team, you will work alongside development, content, creative, PR and performance teams to apply your skills to a wide portfolio of brands, across B2B and B2C sectors, with a focus on integrating multiple channels including search, paid social, content and web development.
Your ability to manage projects, use your strategic and analytical skills and your passion for new business, will open endless opportunities for you to be part of a fast paced, challenging and fun team.
Your every day and you.
As part of your role you will:
- Lead on key accounts.
- Build strategic relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Understand the client’s business, strategic objectives and produce proposals and recommendations.
- Take responsibility for shaping and managing retained clients and projects.
- Work as a strategic, respected partner with clients by proposing the right solutions.
- Mobilise internal and external resource to ensure the best outcomes.
- Ensure activity is delivered on time and on budget.
- Play a proactive role in agency growth.
- Motivate and coach your team.
You will have:
- A solid background in client services and digital/performance marketing and have a solid understanding of website development, PPC, SEO, content and digital PR, analytics and paid digital media.
- Experience working as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in a comparable integrated, digital or creative agency.
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to earn respect quickly from clients.
- Flexibility in your work, utilising either of our Manchester or Macclesfield offices.
Your commercial awareness and skills will be well rewarded with a superb working environment, a clearly mapped training and development plan, the opportunity to work with a great group of people, IT equipment chosen by you, and a highly competitive remuneration package.
You will also benefit from our company health scheme that includes private medical insurance, your own private nutritionist, free breakfast and healthy snacks throughout the day.
In return for being charismatic, hungry for career development and for having the right skills to be a part of our team, you will be given the responsibility to make a real difference to your clients, our agency offering as well as your own career development.
If you have the daily drive and determination to make a real difference, please upload your CV and a covering note below, or send to [email protected]
Big Brand Ideas is an agency focused on creating engaging, immersive and highly creative experiences for brands. We are a collaboration of some of the top names from network and bespoke agencies, brought together to deliver a boutique experience and service to clients.
Unique in our approach and our desire to do things differently, we build client teams that combine the best of abilities in design, dev, tech, content, engagement and performance. Our belief in our approach ensures we produce brilliant results for clients.