Head of Social
We’re looking for a Head of Social Media to drive forward the company’s social media offering across organic, paid and influencer.
Leading the social team, you will be responsible for defining social strategies. Transferring these strategies into plans and campaigns for clients in line with their objectives.
Social is a growing and pivotal part of the business and you will need to work closely with the content and creative departments including our teams of videographers, animators and creative technologists. Planning, testing and implementing a broad range of innovative content formats and messaging.
You’ll have access to an insights and planning team to combine social expertise with behavioural and market insights to better inform social plans and social creative.
You’ll work closely with client services to ensure all campaigns are managed effectively, reported on and improved consistently across all channels.
But we only want the best to join our team. If you’ve got agency experience then send us your CV.
- Devise strategies for clients across social platforms.
- Oversee management and execution of organic and paid retainers.
- Creation of campaign plans including forecasts, timelines and requirements.
- Ensure effective content planning process, utilising creative and copywriting resource to deliver on campaign requirements.
- Identify future industry and content trends and, ensuring these are utilised and introduced to social campaigns and retainers.
- Ensure the team deliver campaigns to budget and achieve targets.
- Create account growth, by strategically supporting client objectives and demonstrating strong ROI.
- Support with influencer activity and planning, working closely with the PR team on influencer identification and partnerships development.
- Set measurable goals for all social content, employing necessary tools to ensure effective KPI measurement.
- Produce detailed reports to demonstrate performance of both organic and paid media campaigns.
- Presentation of reports to key stakeholders and the senior management team.
- Provide strong leadership across accounts, inspiring clients and your team.
- Work closely with the team to lay out individual growth-plans for their personal development
- Accomplish department objectives through management, planning and evaluation of department activities.
- Ensuring resource is well utilised and financial performance is achieved.
- Shape the social media team to maximise efficiencies and deliver best-in-class social performance.