We are looking for a passionate creative marketeer to join us as Head of PR & Social, leading our teams in the delivery of award-winning digital PR, outreach and social campaigns. You will have a track record of leading teams across multiple channels in supporting brands through content led engagement.
You will have a passion for supporting clients with insight led strategic campaigns and have experience across traditional PR and digital, including social media.
The role is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious PR practitioner to become part of our growth journey, growing our PR and Social offering. Working alongside our already brilliant content strategy, inhouse production teams (video, tech and design) and performance teams, you will have the opportunity to play a huge role in our ambitious, fast paced agency.
You will be
- Highly creative and happy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to think and work in an integrated environment.
- Able to demonstrate a varied and proven portfolio working with brands on a national level, with international experience is also an advantage.
- Have experience and contacts with digital publishers, a good understanding of social and experience in planning and delivering influencer strategies.
- Strong client relationship building skills, including business development
- Able to lead and mentor a team of PR and social media specialists
- A good understanding of the search landscape is preferred.
As a challenger agency, we work with progressive brands that are pushing the boundaries to become the best in their category. Your client base will be varied, exciting and innovative, covering national and international markets. We have creative workspaces in Manchester and Macclesfield, and you will have the opportunity to work across both.
In addition to our people and culture, we have a great office space (currently undergoing a full refurb), free parking, free access to a private GP, regular learning lunches, and the obligatory fully stocked fridge offering breakfast and healthy snacks. Endless amounts of soft drinks and a very well stocked fridge!
We employ 60 people today so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to have a voice in a highly ambitious agency.
We can offer
- Brilliant client, both national and international.
- The opportunity to work with some of the UK’s best talent across insight, content and performance.
- Your own content production team at your finger-tips – bringing your campaigns to life to drive engagement.
- A vibrant and friendly culture created for collaborative and creative working.
- Flexible working across our two offices in Manchester and Macclesfield.
- The opportunity to develop the role and be a part of the leadership team.
You can see more about what we do and some of our case studies on our work pages here https://www.bigbrandideas.co.uk/work