There’s a rare opportunity to join the multi-award-winning team at Big Brand Ideas in Macclesfield, managing some of our biggest accounts.
At Big Brand Ideas we do things differently. We believe in intelligent engagement and put integration at the heart of everything we do. As our new Account Manager, you’ll report to the Client Services Director and be responsible for:
- Building relationships with clients and acting as the key point of contact.
- Creating reports using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar.
- Delivering internal and external digital training sessions for the internal creative, web dev and social teams.
- Supporting our clients marketing teams and our internal search performance teams/managers.
- Interpreting and analysing digital performance on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis
- Producing the highest quality of work within agreed deadlines.
- Demonstrating commercial awareness with the ability to identify digital opportunities for account growth.
Above all, you must have proven ability to deliver unique and highly relevant work that creates lasting impact across all digital channels.
You will be a smart, enthusiastic, confident and proactive team player with excellent spoken and written communication skills. Attention to detail and rigorous quality control are key attributes. And you’ll need to be fast on your feet, ready to deal with a varied portfolio of clients within different B2B and B2C sectors across multiple channels. Specific knowledge of delivering websites, search and paid social campaigns will give you a strong advantage.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and opportunities to advance your career with internal and external training programmes.
To apply, please forward your CV to: [email protected]