There’s a rare opportunity to join the multi-award-winning team at Big Brand Ideas in Macclesfield, managing some of our biggest accounts.
At Big Brand Ideas we do things differently. We believe in intelligent engagement and put integration at the heart of everything we do. As our new Account Manager, you’ll report to the Client Services Director and be responsible for:
- Building relationships with clients and acting as their key point of contact
- Full project management including budget and resource control
- Managing insights and analysis within the digital landscape
- Interpreting and analysing digital performance for each client
- Overseeing the highest quality of work within agreed deadlines
- Contributing to strategy
- Demonstrating commercial awareness and identifying account growth opportunities
- Liaising with our internal creative, digital, search and social teams
- Active involvement in new business projects, helping with pitch proposals and working closely with our business development and creative teams
Above all, you must have proven ability to deliver unique and highly relevant work that creates lasting impact across TTL communications. You will be a smart, enthusiastic, confident and proactive team player with excellent spoken and written communication skills. Attention to detail and rigorous quality control are key attributes. And you’ll need to be fast on your feet, ready to deal with a varied portfolio of clients within different B2B and B2C sectors across multiple channels. Specific knowledge of delivering websites, search and paid social campaigns will give you a strong advantage.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and opportunities to advance your career with internal and external training programmes.
To apply, please forward your CV to: [email protected]