Fancy working for one of the UK’s fastest growing digital agencies?
Big Brand Ideas are on the hunt for an ambitious and talented Digital Marketing Assistant to join our quickly expanding digital team. This is an excellent opportunity to join Big Brand Ideas, with lots of opportunities for development and career progression. You will report into our Digital Operations Manager working closely with them across Paid Social and Search.
You will work to attain accreditation from Google, Bing and Facebook during your probationary period.
You’ll be a confident communicator and dynamic team-player, demonstrating a willingness to learn new skills as well as developing existing. Competence to learn how to use analytic software effectively for the agency’s clients.
With the ability to think on your feet and adapt quickly, you’ll be collaborative in your approach, working closely with creative, development and engagement teams to brainstorm ideas, optimise campaigns and promote new ways of working across the agency.
Unbridled enthusiasm and an impeccable attention to detail are advantageous, though most importantly you’ll possess a positive attitude and take pride in delivering your very best work in a creative and supportive agency environment.
Along with a competitive salary, you’ll enjoy flexible working hours, free parking, nutritious breakfasts and a packed social-event calendar.
- Highly self-motivated problem solver with a willingness to learn new skills.
- A head for numbers and insight, being able to spot trends and patterns in raw data.
- Experience of using marketing platforms such as Google Analytics is preferable.
- Must have a passion for learning, testing and analysing statistical data.
- Creativity and a passion for Social Media.
- Good communication skills.
- Hungry to succeed in the Digital industry.
- Grades A*-C in GCSE Maths & English Language.
- Graduates preferable.
- 31 days paid holiday (including bank holidays).
- An extra day’s paid holiday for each year of employment (up to 36 days).
- Your birthday as an additional paid holiday.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Generous workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits scheme – including high street discounts/cinema tickets offers, mobile phone/device insurance.
- Social events.
- Free fruit!