Are you passionate about uncovering fresh insights, challenge conventional thinking, and inspire great work and the best in others in our agency? As one of the North West’s fastest growing agencies and made up from some of the finest talent in the industry, we are looking for a Brand Planner to join our vibrant agency and be part of our award-winning team supporting across multiple clients.
Join our talented team
As a brand planner you will help represent the voice of the customer in the agency. You will take a lead role within the insights team responsible for developing the key strategic insights that underpin our ideas. You will be working closely with the Head of Strategy to research the market and understand the key audience behaviours.
As a skilled communicator and facilitator, you will be able to manage brand workshops, planning sessions, focus groups and creative briefing sessions across our broad portfolio of B2B, B2C and Healthcare clients. You will have an inquisitive mind, always asking questions and looking for new insights. Human behaviour will fascinate you and keeping on top of the latest social and digital trends and insights will be key.
Your every day and you
As part of your role you will
- Work with clients to fully understand their business objectives, target markets and communications strategy.
- Collaborate with our internal teams, analysing and present findings from customer, brand and market research to support the preparation of brand communication strategies and creative direction.
- Devise and manage qualitative research e.g. focus groups, telephone interviews and F2F interviews.
- Use our social listening tools to obtain relevant target audience and market insights.
- Commission and project manage external research (quantitative and qualitative) conducted on behalf of the agency.
- Help champion the creative development process, including briefing and enthusing creative teams and providing feedback in response to customer research findings.
- Keep up-to-date with current and emerging market research trends for your key client accounts and the wider advertising and communications trends in our industry.
- Have strong analytical capabilities to identify key insights from research and the capability to report these clearly, accurately and concisely.
- The ability to create well-structured and polished reports in both PowerPoint and Word.
- Support the new business team and client services team when pitching for new business with existing and potential clients.
- Support the insights team with the preparation, facilitation and detailed reporting of brand positioning workshops.
You will have:
- A highly motivated, can-do attitude, taking pride in the work you deliver.
- A cultural fit with the team and the emotional intelligence to appreciate the needs of others.
- The capability to manage own time effectively, foresee bottlenecks and meet deadlines comfortably.
- An inquisitive streak with a knack for seeking out new resources, better research tools and other creative ways to solve problems.
- The eagerness to continuously learn and develop and the ability to progress through constructive feedback and nurturing management.
- The ability to maintain high levels of accuracy under time pressure, and thrive a ‘work hard, play hard’ environment.
- The ambition to become a senior strategic planner!
In return for being charismatic, hungry for career development and for having the right skills to be a part of our team, you will be given the responsibility to make a real difference to your clients, our agency offering as well as your own career development.
If you have the daily drive and determination to make a real difference, please upload your CV and a covering note below, or send to [email protected]
Big Brand Ideas is an integrated marketing agency focused on creating engaging, immersive and highly creative experiences for brands. We are a collaboration of some of the top names from network and bespoke agencies, brought together to deliver a boutique experience and service to clients.
Unique in our approach and our desire to do things differently, we build client teams that combine the best of abilities in design, dev, tech, content, engagement and performance. Our belief in our approach ensures we produce brilliant results for clients.